Put extra cash in your wallet courtesy of free checking that pays.
Hard work pays off — but sometimes it’s nice to get paid for doing hardly any work at all. Free Kasasa Cash® checking pays you really high dividends just for doing things you would do anyway, like using your debit card to make purchases.
There are no monthly fees, so your money stays yours. And you’ll even get up to $25 a month in ATM fee refunds, nationwide* — here in the Stoplight City and all over the country. Open this account with as little or as much as you want and start getting paid today.
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 2.25% to 0.79% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online services, including:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Add Kasasa Protect™ for comprehensive fraud protection
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- Sign up to have debit card alerts sent to your phone or email
Earn Rewards — Without Breaking a Sweat.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
That’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free, and you’ll earn our base dividend rate. Then you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 09/01/2018. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 2.25 to 0.79% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.