We work hard to keep your information and accounts secure. If you feel your information may have been compromised or that you were wrongly charged by a merchant, let us know as soon as possible.
Fraudulent transactions are often the result of counterfeit or skimmed cards, computer breaches, or a lost or stolen card.
If you feel that someone may have your information or your account may have been compromised, please contact us immediately.
To report fraudulent activity, please call (765) 455-0500 or contact us.
Dispute a charge
Most often, these disputes may be resolved by contacting the merchant but if you are unable to resolve it, please call us as soon as possible to start the claim process.
Possible reasons for a dispute may include
- You receive a service or merchandise that was defective or not as described
- You didn't receive the service or merchandise or the order or service was canceled or returned after you paid for it
- Being double charged by a merchant
- You canceled a service but the merchant continued to charge you
- You paid by other means but were still charged on this card
- A processing error
- An ATM/POS dispute
File a dispute
Please call (765) 455-0500 or contact us.
Report a lost or stolen card
For a lost or stolen Visa® credit card, please call (765) 455-0500. After hours, please call (800) 289-5939.
For a lost or stolen Mastercard® debit card, please call (765) 455-0500. After hours, please call (800) 523-4175.