Signing up for online banking is easier than ever!
To get started, you will need your 6-digit member number. You can find this number on the account card your received when you opened your account in branch or at the bottom of your checks (the first 6 digits of the full 8-digit number).
You must enroll through online banking. After you enroll, the Username and Password you set up will allow you to access all of Financial Builders digital banking (both online banking and the mobile app (mobile app account setup link)).
5 Steps to Enroll in Online Banking
- Click the Log In button for online banking located in the top-right corner of the page
- Select Enroll under First Time User
- Enter your Member Number (6-digit account number) and PIN (the last four digits of your social security number)
- Continue to follow the prompts to create your username, password, and security questions (used when resetting your password).
- Log in with your newly created Username and Password to complete the setup and confirm your personal information.
This is a great time to go green!
Save paper by enrolling in digital communications.
- Log into online banking (located in the top-right corner of the homepage)
- In the top right corner of the home banking page, select Online Statements
- Accept the terms
- Repeat this process with eNotices