How does an extra $120 a year sound? If the answer is what we think it is, you're in the right place.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cashback per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $10.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Failure to enroll in electronic statements within one month of account opening will result in a $4.00 monthly fee. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.