Use your account and earn rewards...It's like we're paying you to bank here.
- Really High Dividends
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays really high dividends
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 2.50% to 0.50% APY on balances over $20,000*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 09/01/2022. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 2.50 to 0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Failure to enroll in electronic statements within one month of account opening will result in a $4.00 monthly fee. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.