We've been working hard behind the scenes to convert to a new computer system on November 1st. During this time, there will be some planned service interruptions. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to bring new services to you.
Service Interruption Dates:
- The Financial Builders offices will be closed Wednesday, November 1st and will not reopen until 12:00 PM on Thursday, November 2nd.
- Home Banking and the Call-a-Teller (C.A.T.) line will be disabled from 5:30 PM on Tuesday, October 31st until Friday, November 3rd.
- There will be limited debit card and ATM access from 5:30 PM on Tuesday, October 31st until 12:00 PM on Thursday, November 2nd.
Action required for Internet Banking users:
- If you download account history into money management software, please do so prior to October 31st as after the conversion you will not have access to this data through Internet Banking. You may wish to print your history for your records. Following our conversion new historical data will be developed and available for downloading through Internet Banking from our new system.
- When you log into Internet Banking the first time after our conversion you will be asked to create a new account. Once you select "First Time User", you will walk through the process. It's important to remember that your new PIN is the last four digits of your social security number rather than your existing home banking PIN.
- Internet Banking automatic scheduled transfers (from one Financial Builders account to another) will have to be reentered and established by you after Friday, November 3rd.
Action required for some account holders:
- All direct deposits, ACH transfers, online bill payments and automatic payments will continue as scheduled. No action is required by you.
- C.A.T. (bank-by-phone) Users: You will have to use your last four digits of your Social Security Number the first time you use this service after Friday, November 3rd to access your accounts. Once logged in, please change your Security Access Code when prompted for security reasons.