Healthcare can be complicated. Saving for it doesn't have to be. Put a little money aside each paycheck and be ready when big, unexpected expenses occur. Now that's confidence!
- HSA contributions are tax-free for most individuals
- Use tax-free savings to pay for qualified medical expenses
- Balances roll over every year (no use it or lose it)
- The account is yours, even if you change jobs, insurance plans, or retire
- Max $3,450 individual contribution or $6,900 family contribution (2018)
- If you're over 55, you're eligible for $1,000 catchup contributions (2018)
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield