Kick your checking up a notch with cash back — and ATM fee refunds.*
From weekly groceries to that mint condition comic book you found on eBay — get cash back on all of your debit card purchases with free Kasasa Cash Back® checking. There are no category restrictions, and you don’t have to wait to accumulate rewards points. Start earning cash back your very first month when you perform easy banking activities, like receiving eStatements.
You’ll also get ATM fee refunds all over the country — up to $25 a month.* Open your account right now online, and start planning what you’ll do with all that extra cash.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.5% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $7.50 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online services, including:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Add Kasasa Protect™ for comprehensive fraud protection
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- Sign up to have debit card alerts sent to your phone or email
Earn Rewards — Without Breaking a Sweat.
To earn you rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
Easy, right? Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.