Healthcare can be complicated. Saving for it doesn't have to be. Build your balance tax free with a health savings account.
- Competitive Dividends
- Tax Advantages*
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Earn dividends above standard savings on entire balance*
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more**
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- Balances roll over year after year (no “use it or lose it” policy)
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Max $3,500 individual contribution or $7,000 family contribution (2019)
- If you're over 55, you're eligible for $1,000 catchup contributions (2019)
- No minimum deposit to open
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
**Consult a tax advisor.